April 16, 2008

WE PROUDLY WELCOME KAYLIE ANN CARPENTER TO OUR FAMILY!!!

We welcomed our precious Kaylie Ann Carpenter into our family at 10:33 PM on Sunday, April 13, 2008. Kaylie weighed in at an even 7 pounds and was 18 1/4 inches long. Amy and I have been looking forward to this day for some time now and we can't believe the instant bond and love you can have for a child. We love Kaylie!!! Here are a few pictures or our little princess in her first couple of days in the hospital.
Here is Kaylie fast asleep. It was fun to learn the swaddling technique!!! I think I would go crazy if I couldn't move my hands or feet but I'm sure it's rather comfortable for her.

Here is the happy family shortly after Kaylie was born.

It was a lot of fun to have both Grandma's and Aunt Ali at the hospital. I am glad that Ali was there to help approve of Kaylie's first bow!


Here's daddy holding Kaylie for the first time!!!