February 24, 2009

AWAY FROM HOME



It's never easy leaving a beautiful wife and amazing little girl at home, even if for just a short week. It makes it even harder with Kaylie being at that age where everyday brings something new and exciting. I keep thinking of that commercial where the Dad keeps taking pictures of the stuffed monkey until he gets home. Well, I haven't purchased a stuffed animal (who knows, maybe tomorrow!) but this is my attempt to check in at home and let my girls know how much I love them!!!

In order to get a visual, the picture below (The one above is of Kaylie in my chair at work in Scottsdale)is a picture of the back of the clubhouse here at Oneida Golf and Country Club in Green Bay, Wisconsin.



As you can tell, this isn't exactly the prime time of year to be visiting out here. And as you can see, I'm not out here golfing!!! I am pretty sure the high today did not get above freezing and I heard that Scottsdale was around 85 degrees!!!

Anyway, I just want my precious wife to know how much I love her and miss her. She truely is the greatest wife and mom anyone can ask for. She has done an amazing job raising our gem of a little girl and I am very excited to get back on Friday to see them both.

Love ya tons!!!

No comments: