April 13, 2009

One year old!

Kaylie is a year old today and I am so sad my little girl has grown up so fast. Everyday we have so much fun as she learns to do new things. A little about Kaylie at one.

she weighs 22 lbs.

she has 4 teeth.

she has taken 15 steps in a row.

she has slept through the night once.

she can say mama, dada, night-night, hi, nose.

she loves ballons, books, food, bubbles, babies and kids, toby, birds, airplanes, flowers, mirrors, elmo, puzzles, photos, and car keys.

her favorite things are swimming, reading, music, playing buckin' bronco, swinging, and bathing.

her best tricks include standing up, walking, clapping, waving, tickling, playing peek-a-boo, pointing to things when you name them, getting undressed, climbing the stairs, high-fives, giving toby love, giving kisses and talking on the cell phone.

her favorite foods are blueberries, tomatoes peaches, oranges, chicken noodle soup, spaghetti, beans, guacamole, turkey, ice cream, juice boxes, and ice.

she doesn't like sitting down, sleeping, brushing her teeth, riding in the car, the blender, things in her hair or baby food.

Last year on this day, in the first few hours of our little girls life, I remember my first thoughts.... that she was the most precious thing I had ever seen...that I was instantly head over heels in love with her. I remember thinking that she looked like a rock star... mostly because the nurses had but a neon orange and lime green bow in her hair. I remember we called her baby girl, because we had yet to decide on her name, and I was in complete in awe that she was ours....still am.







kaylie on april 13, 2008 and kaylie on april 13, 2009 - 9:33 pm PST

happy birthday baby girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she had a great birthday! I love the easter pics too :) It made me realize that I didn't take pics of my baby girl in her dress (since we were out of state) but now I'll remember to do it...can't let her have the 3rd child syndrome!