March 01, 2009

WHAT A FABULOUS DAY!!!

Where do I start??? I flew in from frigid Green Bay, Wisconsin late Friday night and what a change from one night to the next. Our Saturday was one of the best since moving to Arizona. Since our pool is not heated, we have had to wait for the water to warm up and we finally enjoyed the pool for the first time!!! Below are a few of the pictures from our day in the sun!

Hey Daddy! Let me into the backyard!!! Kaylie is as mobile as ever. She hasn't exactly got the walking thing down, but she can go wherever she wants as long as there is something to hold onto.

The next part of our morning involved a little golf lesson on our little putting green in the backyard! I'm not sure if she does this just to make her daddy happy, but she absolutely loves the little putting green in the back. She has already learned that the ball is supposed to go in the hole!



As soon as Kaylie is able to walk on her own, I guarantee that she will have her own set of plastic golf clubs to play around outside with!!!




Mommy! Let me in!!! The one thing that we know for sure is that Kaylie is in love with the water! She would spend all day splashing and playing if we let her. Even before she gets her swimsuit on, all she wants is to be in the water.


Speaking of loving the water. The funniest thing happened! We were in the pool and Toby (our beagle) was barking like crazy because we were in the pool and he wasn't. Well, next thing we know, we hear a splash and here he comes. He found a floatie and jumped right on. Also, the picture of the splash is me jumping into the pool. Since I'm in the middle of a "Biggest Loser" competition and I don't want to show how far I've come, this is the only picture I'm revealing at this time (more out of embarrassment than anything)!

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!!!

1 comment:

The Tomlinsons said...

I'm so glad you guys had such a great day! I love Saturdays like that, when you can spend the day together as a family. Kaylie is so cute and at such a fun age!